Micro controller board 4.50 x 3.50 cm built with proximity sensor, 3 leds (green, yellow, and red) and coin battery (CR 1025 or CR1216). The board needs to be able to after triggered by the sensor light the red led for 05 seconds, then light the yellow led for 20 seconds, blink green led for 5 seconds and solid green led for 3 seconds. The cycle must restart every time the proximity sensor is triggered. The proximity sensor needs to be calibrated to trigger when sense the movement within 12 cm or closer. Micro board and parts need to be made by low cost, reliable and easy to source brand or type. The board, parts and battery need to be good for 5,000 cycles.
1. Proposal to be sent within 72 hours.
2. Proposal needs to inform an estimated cost for 1,000 units and the country it would be made.
3. Proposal price breakdown:
a. Fixed price for deliverables item 1 and 2.
b. Fixed price for deliverables item 3 to 6.
c. Fixed price for after delivery service.
4. Proposal needs to come with a schedule as the same breakdown of price
1. The awarding decision will be made based on fixed price plus estimated cost for 1,000 units.
2. After receiving deliverables 1 and 2:
a. If the estimated cost oscillates more than (+/- 10%), I will have the right to cancel the project and refund 30% of the price for deliverables 1 and 2.
b. If the estimated cost oscillates equal or less than (+/- 10%):
i. If I decide to stop, I will pay price for deliverables 1 and 2 only.
ii. If I decide to move on, I will pay the price for deliverables 1 and 2 and pay the deliverables 3 to 6 at the end of the project.
3. If I decided for after delivery service, we will set a separate project.
4. After the end of the project, I will keep full property and rights of the design
1. Specification with (3) three alternative of brands/ part numbers of all parts.
2. Refine estimate cost of 1,000 units (+/- 10%) with consistent back up like real quotes from vendors (weblink would be enough).
3. Detail drawing (autocad and pdf).
4. Program routine written and to download.
5. Video of a prototype working as requested.
6. Provide three sources of each part (global market)
I will have full design property and rights.
1. Availability to answer questions about design and program from supplier for a period of 3 months.
2. Availability to make changes in the design and documents for 6 months.
3. Availability to troubleshoot for 6 months.
Any question please let me know,