Fibonacci MT4 Script:
a) It should place pending orders on the Fibonacci Levels that I have mentioned, so it has to read the levels from the Fibonacci MT4 drawing tool.
b) Furthermore Pending Order Two, Three and etc have to have their Take Profits set at Pending Order Ones entry level.
c) Pending Order One is basically the nearest Fibonacci Level, so for example 38.2 would be considered as Pending Order One, 50.0 as Pending Order Two and 61.2 as Pending Order 3. But I should be able to choose which levels I wanted used.
d) I should also be able to place my own price levels.
5) CustomLevels = 0 is disable 1 is enabled, when disabled it should place the pending orders automatically.
6) LevelDirection = 1 is Buy, -1 is Sell
10) ExtraEntryPips = 0 will disable this function (This will add on Additional Pips onto the Take Profit for Pending Order Two, Three and etc)
11) FixedTakeProfit = 0 will disable it
12) FixedStopLoss = 0 will disable it
<<< The Fixed Take Profit is only used for the first pending order. The other pending orders will use the entry price of Pending Order One as their Take Profit >>>
Closing MT4 Scripts:
(Closing Pending Orders)
1) Close All Pending Orders On Specific Currency Pair.
2) Close All Pending Orders On The MT4 Account.
(Closing Open Orders)
1) Close All Trades On A On Specific Currency Pair.
2) Close All Trades On The MT4 Account.