We are currently seeking programmers who can work with us offsite, yet on an ongoing, project to project basis. There exists the possibility for further growth and potentially some profitable upside for the right creative programming partner.
All proprietary coding for this project will be the intellectual property of the project author, not the programmer. An agreement must be signed as well.
As a test, we initially need a quote on programming the following:
1) Convert MetaTrader MT4 Indicators to TradeStation (TS) EasyLanguage. We prefer that the coding to TradeStation to be done in TS version 8.3, in either in ELA or ELS.
2) Convert some TS Indicators and User Functions to MT4.
Due to TradeStation’s many built in user functions, converting MT4 indictor code to TS EasyLanguage will likely require only 50% of the lines of code it takes to code in MT4, if you are familiar with EasyLanguage. Conversely, converting TS indicators and their User Functions to MT4, will likely take 50% more lines of code, but you may be an expert coder in MT4 and could be very fast at it. Hopefully, you are an expert in both.
PART-1) Indicators to be converted from MetaTrader-4 (MT4’s) to TradeStation (TS) EasyLanguage (prefer TS ELA or ELS version 8.3)
Sample MT4 indicators:
1) ADX Crosses (signals) 2 pages
2) AMA Optimized, 4 pages
3) 5 Bar Reversal 2 pages
4) FRAMA Ehlers 2 pages
5) BackToFuture 1.5 pages
6) DIN_FIB 2 pages 5.5 pages
7) Doda-Trend or SIDEWAYS (& fix to show MT4 indicator, not just text results)
8) Kolier Supertrend 2.5 pages
9) TrendMagic 2 pages
10) XproFuterOverlay 1 page
11) DynamicFibonacci 3 levels 2 pages
12) HiLo_Activator_ProfitSIGNAL 24 pages
13) DayImpulse OSC
14) SHI_Channel (auto regression channel) 4 pages
15) MoutuikiEA (triangle & trend line breakout patterns with targets) 16 pages
16) JTO OSC 4 pages
PART-2) Indicators to be converted from TradeStation (TS) EasyLanguage version 8.3, to MT4.
Sample TS indicators:
1) MANSBANDSmm Bollinger and ATR combination 1 page + User functions
2) APImm (Adaptive Predictive Indicator) 1-2 pages
3) [url removed, login to view] OSC (Lines at the bottom for FAST trend detection)
4) CSINE2mm 1 page + User Function
5) TRENDCORaaMM 1 page plus User Function. Based somewhat on ADX
6) PvVtrendMM 1 page best divergence indicator in the world for futures 1 page
7) Automated Andrews Median and Schiff Lines, from Clyde Lee’s work. 4 pages
8) [url removed, login to view] mid point lines off Statistical based HHLL channel, BETTER than Donchian 1 page
9) [url removed, login to view], deviation method from # 7 above 1 page
10) MM.%DeltaALL 1 page
11) MM.%DeltaMIDALL 1 page
12) [url removed, login to view] 1 page
13) [url removed, login to view] (OBOS) 1 page
14) [url removed, login to view] Stop 1 page
15) [url removed, login to view] <1 page + <1 pg User Function
16) BandProKFmm 1 page
17) [url removed, login to view] 2 pages
18) CMA JM HURST Cycle Projection CHANNEL S 4 pages
Once the indicators work, we would then be looking to code some systems.
Kindly submit your quote and we will respond within 24 hours once we’ve receive and reviewed several quotes. How many conversions we do now depends on the price and time to completion. Price is important, since we have a lot of work to complete.