Topic: new upcoming project; Skin Talk. ( 4 topics )
. Each topic will be for 60 minutes with graphs and tables wherever applicable.
2. References should provided as appropriate.
3. The material will be delivered in a word document
The program caters to three main sectors of the society:
Objectives of Skin Talk:
SkinTalk brings together professionals, students, and enthusiasts:
Improve doctor-society relationship
To build an educational program
To build awareness about skincare
To inspire healthy skincare habits
What is needed:
1. The medical writer is required to create the content in a word document that has charts and
graphs and tables
2. The content will be used by the dermatologist when addressing a round table of pharmacists
3. The level of educating the pharmacist should be of an intermediate level for the GCC pharmacists
4. (i) There will be 4 topics to address to the pharmacists. Each one will be used in every quarter.
(ii) At every discussion there will be one main dermatology doctor and 4 other doctors (Disease
Specialist ( Endocrinologist “in Diabetes” or Pediatrician ‘in Eczema & sun” or Gynecologist in
“Acne”), Clinical Pharmacist, Nutritionist and Psychologist)
16 freelancers are bidding on average $189 for this job
Hello. I have been working for years at a medical office and have experience handling situations as the ones described. I feel confident in my abilities to provide you with a high quality report.