Automatic transferring device design requirements:
1. This transferring device is to transfer lubricated condoms of 0.8g-2.0g per condom weight.
2. The transferring speed is 80-100 condoms/minute.
3. It has to transfer to the next process condoms with right-side up（for 'right-side up', please see attached pictures); condoms that are not right-side up should be transferred back to the feeding area.
4. Transfer should protect condoms from being physically damaged by vibration, friction along the way.
[login to view URL] being transferred by this device, lubricated condoms should keep its rolled-up part not unrolled by the device.
6. The outlet sends out one lubricated condom at a time with its right side up.
7. Please note that lubricated condoms will stick together because of lubricants, and every lubricated condom is not perfectly round. （see pictures attached)
8. This device's transferring and sorting functionality should be impacted by lubricants as less as possible; our silicone oil lubricants goes from 100 cSt to 2,000 cSt.