The Designer shall prepare their basic design documentation package and detail design engineering package and services taking into consideration the following requirments:
The design activities considered necessary for the elaboration of the complete execution documentation will be in accordance with the O.U.G. no. 95/99 (approved by Law 440/2002). These activities are not limiting, and will be completed or modified by the executor of the design works according to needs. The activities that will have to be performed by each discipline, independently or in collaboration with the other disciplines are as follows:
• The documentation prepared for the execution of the DDE will have the specific legal approvals applicable and necessary as the case may be, and will be prepared in accordance with the norms, norms and legislation in force in Romania
• Completing and clarifying of all the basic data required for the elaboration of the BDP and DDE documentation. These data will be collected by site surveys, discussions with the client. Existing restrictions and applicable solutions to overcome them will be identified.
• Issue of BDP and DDE for all the disciplines involved
• BDP and DDE - for new equipment and interconnecting with existing unit including adaptation of the engineering documentation.
• Establish tie-in points and conection (process and utilities) to the existing equipments / utilities if necessary
• Check the existing equipment (including pressure relief valves) for the new operating conditions of the CO Boiler
• All new electric equipment shall be feed from the existing electrical sub-station
• Establish the water circulation inside the CO Boiler (natural or forced circulation);
• Elaboration of documentation for pipe and equipment repair. The documentation will be prepared in accordance with the norms and legislation in force in Romania;
• Issue the documentation/ technical support, for obtaining the permits/ approvals required by local authorities. The permits/ approvals to be obtained will be those indicated by the regulatory authorities, in accordance with the laws in force.
• Technical assistance on site during construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up, SAT, FAT;
• Participation at meeting for review and approval of documentation, with the Client and the EPC contractor if they will be requested
• Establishing the normative frame of reference for the purpose of the Project (laws, standards, applicable norms) that will govern the elaboration of the documentation of execution details and of the actual execution of the project;
• Establishing the necessary expertise, audits, inspections, verifications and certifications for equipment, pipelines, installations or systems necessary for the acceptance of the execution and commissioning by authorized control bodies, according to the applicable norms
• Engineering activities related to procurement – preparation of technical documentation required for the procurement of all equipment and materials, technical bid evaluation, clarifications requested by bidder and vendor documentation approval
• Elaboration of the fire safety scenario - if necessary
• Issue of As-built documentation