Seeking a developer to produce an animated digital puppet rig for use in short YouTube video productions. The puppet will interact with a live person in the videos and will need to have complete movement capability - sitting, standing, walking, arm and head movement, facial expression and talking. You'll have to have some skill and be creative:
1. You will have to "create" the new file from the artwork provided – some animation capability is needed.
2. This project will require a breadth of skill and software knowledge that will support this request.
3. You should be able, for example, to use photoshop to edit the provided artwork and transform it into a usable digital file for insertion into video editing software. (Adobe Premiere Pro).
4. Specifically, I intend to use the new digital file of the moose in YouTube videos. The Moose's use involves him sitting or standing beside a live person and having fun conversation. The moose character – puppet rig – should have full movement capability. He must be able to hold his mug, drink from his mug, and hold the product we like to promote (photos attached).
5. This is a job for someone that understands 2d and 3d video editing and the use of cartoon characters edited into a live person video using layering and masking techniques. Ideally, on versatile puppet without limits, but to the extent possible we would ask that he be dressed in the attached 4 outfits (pictured)
6. The only digital files I have are attached. So, you will have to recreate the attached files into the desired digital format. Please let me know if this is a task you can tackle and are interested in.