I want to develop and integrate AI solutions into a business
$25-50 USD / time
AIUK offers bespoke and off-the-shelf AI solutions to various sectors in the UK and internationally. Our primary focus will be to assist startups and larger companies with innovative AI technologies, search engine marketing, and data-driven insights. We pride ourselves on delivering solutions that enhance productivity and drive growth for our clients.
Why Choose Us:
We at AIUK are dedicated to being a prominent member of the emerging AI Consulting community. Joining our team means partnering with a sustainable and growing enterprise with national and international opportunities. As a team member, you will work on exciting projects that substantially impact the future while being part of a welcoming and supportive atmosphere. We would love to hear from anyone enthusiastic about AI, eager to tackle challenging projects, and excited to be part of a forward-thinking consultancy.
Objectives of this role
• Manage and direct processes and R&D (research and development) to meet the needs of our AI strategy.
• Understand company and client challenges and how integrating AI capabilities can help lead to solutions.
• Lead cross-functional teams in identifying and prioritising critical areas of a partner’s business where AI solutions can drive significant business benefits.
• Analyse and explain AI and machine learning (ML) solutions while setting and maintaining high ethical standards.
• Advise C-suite executives and business leaders on a broad range of technology, strategy, and policy issues associated with AI.
• Keep up with the latest advancements in AI technologies, including generative AI and the latest features of popular tools.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and develop AI solutions.
• Collect, clean, and preprocess data using appropriate tools and libraries, ensuring compatibility with AI algorithms and frameworks.
• Train, test, and evaluate AI models employing appropriate evaluation metrics.
• Optimise and fine-tune models for performance, scalability and efficiency.
• Implement and deploy AI solutions in production environments under different frameworks.
• Ability to build applications and use appropriate prompting on generative AI models.
• Stay abreast of emerging AI trends and technologies.
• Serve as liaison between stakeholders and project teams, delivering feedback and enabling team members to make necessary product performance or presentation changes.
Required skills and qualifications
• Experience in applying AI to practical and comprehensive technology solutions.
• Experience with ML, deep learning, TensorFlow, Python, and NLP.
• Strong background in AI, machine learning, deep learning, and statistical modelling, with hands-on experience using tools like PyTorch, TensorFlow, and others.
• Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java, or C++. Experience in REST API development, NoSQL database design, and RDBMS design and optimisation
• Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and software development principles.
Preferred skills and qualifications
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Experience with innovation accelerators.
• Experience with cloud environments.
• Remote working.
• Competitive, market-related salary, depending on your experience and the project duration.
• Flexible freelancing contracts on a project basis, allowing you to tailor your commitment based on project length and availability.
• Collaborative and inclusive working environment.
Projekt ID: #37235489