1. Write a simple script that uses a “for” cycle
2. Choose 3 complex Matlab commands and explain the utility of them
3. Choose a two variables function. Build two charts. The first with the function chart and the other one with the level curves (indication of corresponding quotes). Organize both charts using subplot command.
4. Choose a known solution Initial Value Problem and get the approximation using the second order Taylor method. Create a M-file that allows to get from Excel table results , create a chart that compares real and approximate values
5. Consider a first order EDO problem (or greater) that serves a real system like mechanics or electrical. Solve it using ode45. Represent the solution in the same chart and interpret the results.