My project is about implementing Face Recognition system in the following steps and the programmer has the space to use different approaches wherever it is applicable:
1. We Enter the 2D Face image to the system.
2. We construct a 3D morphable model by training several 3D Face scans (it can be done using PCA)
3. Fitting the 2D face image into the 3D morphable model (using Gauss Newton Algorithm or AAM )
4. Features and Landmarks Extraction (can use ASM)
5. Matching the 3D morphable face with a 3D Face Database.
Thing to be evaluated: a. root mean square error (for the fitting process + Matching process)
b. The time needed for doing step 3, 4 and 5
output should have a display for: the input 2D face, the face after fitting, the matching process
the attachment contain 2 articles that might help to better understand the concept
based on previous works, all implementations for this approach was done using Matlab, C++ with OpenCV or both together
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £785 for dette job
Hi, if you have 45 days for full project development time frame then I am interested. I have image processing and signal processing experience and I have done many MATLAB simulation projects. Brajesh