The objective is to develop a OFDM model to help students to understand how OFDM works and behaves depending upon input provided from user and represent the behaviour graphically after each block.
To develop basic OFDM transmitter and recevier models based on wireless system using Simulink from MathWorks.
The user inputs the necessary data to generate the signal and the graph should be shown in Time domain and in Frequency [url removed, login to view] user should also be able to vary the number of runs to test each pattern,present a scatter plot and from scatter plot calculate [url removed, login to view] should be apparent in this block why BER is increasing when going from BPSK to 4-PSK.
- Using [url removed, login to view] to develop the design
- Basic and simple OFDM design based on wireless system is acceptable with user input
- Codes/block design found online is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Explain the function of individual code/block with comments stated. Minimum 90% of the code/block are stated with comments.
- Conclusion on performance on point 3
1) Develop basic OFDM transmitter model with comments stated on individual block/code with user input and graph generation at each block (30%)
2) Develop basic OFDM receiver model with comments stated on individual block/code with graph generation at each block (30%)
3) The user should be able to run the test number of times to test each pattern,represent scatter plot.
Evalute performance in flat and frequency selective fading channels and AWGN (25%)
4) Conclusion of point 3 performance (15%)
8 freelancers are bidding on average $288 for this job
Hello! I can deliver a scholary example in one week. I will use Matlab's Communication Blockset. Please check my profile to find that I have experience in modeling communication systems. Regards, Botond