Main part: there is matlab code, which does following things:
- map of a city with 19 BS (red markers);
- creation of a user, who is moving according to Manhattan mobility model;
What I want:
1) To implement SIMPLE handover based on a signal strength:
- each user measures the signal strength from all the base stations (i want to see a matrix of values for each user);
- handover does not happen instantly in excess of the threshold value (provide some margin, hysteresis)
so, I need some graphs:
a) power of the signal versus time for one base station;
b) change of received signal power for each user during all simulation;
c) table with number of handovers for each user.
comment in a code are also required!!!! (for example: this variable is used for delay value etc.)
P.S. delete rss.m and pathloss.m, I want see absolutely new handover function!
- each user has his own trajectory;
- number of users is 5-10;
a) if it is possible, draw all trajectories on one map (with different colors of course);
b) mark starting point of a trajectory with bigger black marker.
P.S. If it is not possible to do a) then implement possibility of switching between different trajectories
- delete following dialog windows: [url removed, login to view] - I don't want see this dialog after pushing START button (Manhattan mobility model or manual modes)
2. jpg. - It's not necessary to ask this twice, so delete this dialog after pushing START SIMULATION button.
please be sure that you are able to do it with ALL requirements.
I need it in 5 days.
P.P.S. LTE.m is a main file