Design and implement an Path Planning algorithm for a robot in a known environment.
1. Assume a room of size 20 by 20.
2. The robot is located at origin which is lower left bottom of the room. The robot is of size 1
3. The destination of the robot is (20, 20)
4. Assume that there are three obstacles in the room.
a. One obstacle is square in shape of size 2 by 2 and the center is located at (10,
b. The second obstacle has an equilateral triangular shape of side 2 with the center
being located at (5, 10).
c. The third obstacle has an equilateral triangular shape of side 2 with the center
being located at (15, 10).
5. You can choose the language and tool of implementation.
Implement Example 6.3 of “Robotics and Control” (R.K. Mittal and I.J. Nagrath) (Page 227-230).
1. You can choose the language and tool of implementation.
Need it in 6 hours..
Payment will be done after completion.
You also need to show/tell us how to implement the codes.