1. Read in data from ASCI Files (ASCI Files can have 2 formats, code need to transfer into the same array based format)
2. Program a Formular in Matlab (which is currently available in Excel, Formula itself is not complex but might need some time to program due to writing different loops in matlab). In total I have 5 different formula (all not complex) which should be treated the same.
3. Use the formular on different data from the ASCI files - see 1. (Matlab code has to be able to use the formula on different arrays (loop through the arrays) and calculate different results)
4. Store the results of the calculating (each asci data has to be calculated and the result has to be saved)
Prerequisites for this project:
- you have to work on a regular base (for example 2 hours a day or more if you like)
- you have to be able to talk on English via Skype or others to clarify questions on the briefing (for this you need a working internet connection and some English)
- I prefer hourly payment because the project might contain some parts where it will take longer for you (and which are hard to predict). For this reason hourly payment is more fair.
follow up project (not part of this project but can be made afterwards):
send the results of the calculation over a industrial gateway to another application (code available, has to be customized).
17 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hi! I already have a job managing excel worksheets for a broker clent, so I believe I can efficiently do your job! Ping me for more details! All the best!
hi, i have done many projects in matlab and i would like to work on this. please contact me so we could continue with discussion regarding project details.
hi, i' m expert in matlab, mathemtics, physics,... i have a lot of experiences in these fileds. i will help u well. please, hire me. i will try to help u. best regards.
I have good knowledge in matlab n i have developed various algos in image processing and signal processing doman, so that it will be very easy for me to deal with matlab.
I have been working on matlab since a long time so i am proficient in it. i am used to handle different file formats so i think i will be able to handle this without much difficulty
I'm currently a MSc student at Imperial College London. Will become a PhD student this year later. I did several project based on Matlab before. So I believe I can help you!