The project is to write a Matlab program to extract all beads shown in the attached pictures from their background. Each picture shows a number of dark and light beads, all round and all easily recognizable to the human eye. It is OK to have two separate algorithms, one for dark and one for light beads, if necessary.
The attached pictures are lower resolution than the originals. The originals are 1600x1200 pixels and will be provided to the successful bidder.
- Matlab R2010a or compatible
- Each significant step needs to be clearly annotated to explain its meaning/logic.
- The attached [url removed, login to view] shows the expected result for the image 1.jpg.
- All necessary configuration settings/parameters required for image analysis must be placed in the .ini file
- It is OK to use different settings for different images but the program/algorithm should remain the same, if possible.
Project Deliverable: Matlab program to perform the above described analysis and provide the expected output for each provided image.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $172 for dette job
Hi, I am into research in the field if image processing. I have 5 IEEE papers and 1 IEEE journal publication regarding the same. Consider your work done. Am Ready to start ASAP. See PM for more details.