I require some assistance to build the algebra for a series of grade 3 / grade 4 / grade 5 math questions. I have the questions and the answers, however, I require the algebra created and typed out.
Immediately, I have 102 questions but this will increase to around 1000 depending on the quality of your work, time to complete and accuracy.
Some examples of questions are:
1. The sum of two numbers is 250. One of the numbers is 55. What is the difference between the two numbers?
2. The length of a wire is 75 cm. The length of a string is 50 cm. What is the total length of 5 such wires and 7 such strings? Give your answer in metres and centimetres.
3. Sarah had some sweets, gummies and chocolates. She had thrice as many sweets as chocolates and 4 fewer gummies as chocolates. Find the number of sweets Sarah had, given that there were a total of 46 candies
4. Justin, Marvin and Craig shared a bag of sweets. Craig took 90 more sweets than Justin and Marvin took twice as many sweets as Justin. Given that Craig has 30 more sweets than Marvin, how many sweets are there in the bag?
5. Mr Ooh had the same number of calendars, notepads and diaries at first. He sold some calendars. He then bought another 20 notepads and had 50 more notepads than calendars left. If the total number of items Mr Ooh have now is 146.
For your bid please provide the algebra for the 5 questions for me to see your solution/style.
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $28 timen for dette job
I'm good at maths. I'm interested in your project. I've taken tuition to small kids I can do this for you. If you are interested please contact me, we can have further discussion Thank you