- if I have $1000 and I bought balls for the price of $1.872 to have 534.18 balls.
- How can keep the amount of $1000 the same if the ball price decrease less than $1.872 by increasing the number of the balls by giving free balls.
- How can keep the amount of $1000 if the ball price increase more than $1.872 by decreasing the number of the balls,
- accounting the number of balls and convert them to separate $ amount.
- What are the mathematical equations that show the balance between the two sides to maintain $1000 as it is during the rise or fall?
- Convert the above cases to mathematics scientific paper model and formula with explanation, chart & graphics…
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $472 timen for dette job
I graduated from the Faculty of Engineering. I followed electrical and telecommunications engineering. I have worked with jobs like this before. If you can give me a project, I can help to the best of my ability.