We are preparing to launch a revolutionary brand new kitchen appliance into the American market!
This exciting new appliance is being launched at America's largest Housewares Tradeshow in Chicago in March.
What I need or require:
We're seeking a highly experienced Marketing Assistant who can help pull this launch together, starting with coordinating marketing for the tradeshow booth.
We need assistance and direction with the following tasks:
- Obtaining Quotes for 3 Banners for the Booth
- Coordinating Design of the Booth, coming in under Budget
- Ordering items needed from the Show Contractor like Flowers, Utilities, Shipping etc
- Obtaining Quotes then Ordering Food Sample Cups, Plates, Napkins for Live Demo's of the Appliance at the Tradeshow
- Ordering Tea-Towels for the Booth
- Coordinating and assisting with Copy-write & Design for the Appliance Brochure
- Coordinating and assisting with Copy-write & Design for the Appliance Personal Buyer Invitation
- Assisting with Design and Copy-write of the Appliance Website
- Secondary Website needs cleaning up with professional copy-write inserted
- Script writing assistance for 2 minute Video Production
- A couple of tourist packages booked for 3 people in Chicago
- Grocery Stores mapped out near McCormick Place, Chicago
- Recipe Card Template designed (we have a graphic designer we work with) but need you to direct
- Recipe Booklet Designed and Compiled - in conjunction with our graphic designer
- Specifications Sheet for Appliance compiled and designed - in conjunction with our graphic designer
- Appliance Cheat Sheet/Fridge Magnet coordinated - in conjunction with our graphic designer
- Coordinating shipping to McCormick Place
What I already have versus what the provider will deliver:
What we have listed above is what we need done. We would like to have a skype conversation with the successful bidder on the day you get started so that everything is covered off.
Other context/requirements that providers will need to know:
There is much to be done in a very small window of time as the Chicago tradeshow commences on March 6th. You will need to keep the Director very calm!!
Specific expertise/background that I am seeking:
The successful bidder must absolutely have professional experience with high level marketing campaigns, yet not be afraid to get your hands dirty by coordinating the day to day marketing tasks that may seem more administrative than marketing oriented. Must have a skype account and have no qualms with being accessible to have conversations on skype.
Timeframe for delivery:
There are some tasks that need to be completed or commenced this week! Essential that all tasks are mapped out according to what needs to be done first. Everything should be coordinated in harmony with the tradeshow date of March 6th.
1 freelancer byder i gennemsnit £1200 for dette job
Hi. I live 100 miles away from the heart of chicago. I have amazing coordinating abilities and ample time and energy. I will get the job done. Send hard copy assignment and I'll Pm to initiate contact.