Telemarketer to Book Appointments
$200 for every appointment booked + $100 bonus upon closing.
Vestra Inet is a Canada-based custom programming company specializing in custom business solutions, web design, and software development. We are currently looking for motivated, energetic, and persistent individuals to book appointments for our outside sales representatives.
• As the appointment setter you will be required to book appointments for our outside sales representatives to meet with potential clients. This is business to business cold calling and a professional manner is required at all times. Additionally, you will be expected to consistently keep communication and follow up with potentially interested clientele.
• You will be provided with leads from our web based online system through which you will be able to make updates, set appointments, and edit consultant calendars.
Hours: Calls need to be made in between the hours of 9 am - 5 pm Eastern Standard Time, Mon - Fri. Since this is commission work, there is no minimum amount of work hours or calls to be made.
• Good command of the English language
• Previous telemarketing/call center experience
• Computer + internet connection
• Dialing device or program with the capability to make calls to Canada (Example: Skype, Google Hangouts, etc.)
• Technical background/knowledge an asset
This is a 100% commission job. Telemarketers are paid based on how many appointments are booked in a week. We are offering $200/apt + $100 bonus upon closing.
Payments will be made every Monday by 5 pm EST.
Once you are scheduled for an interview you will be asked to call our office at a specific time and speak with one of our hiring managers in regards to your experience and capabilities. If you pass the first interview, you will be going through a 1-hour training session where we will discuss the details of this job and the online system you will be using. Following your training session, you will be assigned a manager who will continuously work with you, provide you with leads, and offer any assistance you may need.
• Marketing & Sales