Module Title: Marketing Management and Strategy
Font size : 12
Font : Arial or Times News Roman
Spacing : 1.5
According to the article the service dominant logic presents a more holistic marketing logic; one more suited to open, dynamic and global markets than the traditional goods oriented perspectives most commonly represented by 4Ps (Ballanyre and Varey, 2008). We can notice a shift in paradigm in marketing literature and practices as more emphasis is being given to intangible resources, the co-creation of value, internal marketing and relationship strategies.
Please discuss your views on this development, drawing on relevant literature/research findings and examples pertaining to 2 (two) of the following 3 (three) areas: <<< beyond the articles
1. Internal marketing
2. Customer value creation
3. Relationship strategies (why is it so important to sevice, cite a few examples)
Task 2 70% of the assignment (max 2,000 words)
Critically assess the international operations of an organization(not allowed to use local organization- probably high fashion brand) of your choice with a particular focus on all of the following areas (with actual fact):
1. Briefly analyze the standardization vs. adaptation strategies of that organization
2. Discuss organizing for new product development/ managing innovation.
3. Discuss the channel and sales management strategies – (how is it being reach out to consumers)
4. Examine the ethical and social issues (eg; How pharmaceutical companies do testing?)
5. Recommend control and evaluation methods (e.g. marketing metrics) (Proposed by writer)
You can take either a country or specific approach or discuss the organization’s overall Strategies
- It’s not just a report, require critically assess…
- High fashion – reason because does not need adaptation
- Can be either tangible products or services
- Before start – indicate specific review whether it is a country or globally approach for that organization.
1. Your report should comply with the word limit.
2. While the first task should focus more on theoretical discussion, the second one has to analyze business issues in light of relevant theories. You are required to collect information on your chosen company through secondary research.
3. Overall, you are expected to show a good level of reading and research.
4. This is an individual assignment and students are not to collude.
5. Proper referencing style has to be followed.
6. Assignments received after the submission time will be given a mark zero as per University Policy
7. The Turnitin plagiarism detection facility will be made available on the module Blackboard site for students to use to check their work. Students are not required to submit a Turnitin report.
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $161 for dette job
Good day! Pleasure bidding over here. Being an accomplished and experienced academic writer, I assure you the timely submission of top notch work. Please refer to your message box for further details thanks :)
I am a Management Graduate (MBA) with specialization in System and Marketing with 10 years Business Consulting experience. I have done Academic Papers for the last 5 years
Dear Sir I'm ready to work on this project. this project can be completed within four days but i would like to work with you till the end of the project submission thank you