Job Brief: We are looking for a high-performing Sales and Business Development Representative to join our team. If you’ve always felt you had more inside of you but that the potential has never been fully realized, we want to meet you. If you read this job posting and feel a spark, get in touch.
A natural Salesperson with an entrepreneurial itch to help build something amazing with a purpose to help local businesses succeed. Looking for a career and growth.
A Self-motivated and confident individual who can see what they want and the path ahead to achieve it. While being outgoing, positive, congenial, open-minded, dedicated, passionate, well-spoken, and solution-oriented. Unique.
With a strong ability to…
Build long-term meaningful relationships, connect with others on a human level, close qualified deals.
Who understands that…
Sales is hard AND rewarding. Every problem has a solution, you need to uncover a better way.
Your opinion is valued.
What Success Looks Like in This Role…
You will be expertly training on all the aspects of digital media. You use this knowledge and experience to connect with local businesses and set them up for growth. You will use all the tools at your disposal to maintain a strong network of opportunities while working with the Marketing and Customer Success Teams to expand and grow the local businesses in your town.
Perks of the job…
• Base Salary + Commissions + Bonuses. Commissions are uncapped. (unlimited earning potential)
• Learn: We never stop learning. That’s why we offer full training and educational opportunities to everyone.
• Manage, generate, and close our existing and future opportunities
• Further qualify and close leads from marketing campaigns
• Generate your own leads based on your own experience, connections, research AND HUSTLE!
• Reply to all new leads within 24 hours
• Contact potential clients through the use of (including but not limited to) cold calls and emails, handwritten letters, company CRM, etc.
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Build long-term, trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in your markets
• Help identify creative solutions with the management team to help increase efficiency
• Keep CRM up to date for your contacts
• Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role
• Sophisticated communication skills, both written and verbal
• Superior time management skills
• Take feedback well – you’re willing to be vulnerable, malleable and capable of moving as quickly as the technology industry demands with a massive smile on your face
• Ability to read people well
• Excellent negotiation skills
• A charismatic individual with the ability to deliver engaging presentations
• Dress with sophistication and style when client facing (match the client)
• Believe what is required is just a starting point. Going above and beyond is commonplace to you.
• A strategic customer service orientation, with the ability to form long-term relationships with your customers.
• Ability to work from a home-based office.
• A big thinker with a capability to see the bigger picture. We’re looking for smart!
• Independently motivated with a care for the entire team and an understanding that you cannot do it alone
You are truly passionate about learning and growing in your role, and don't know how to settle or live in a ‘status quo’ world. You’re ready to really take ownership of your segment of the business, collaborate with the team, and wake up each day ready to tackle the world.
IF this is you, Apply Now!
Do NOT apply if…
• You’re just looking for another sales job
• You don’t enjoy working in a team
• You like to just “punch a clock”
If you are serious about applying for this role and joining our team, record a 30-second video introducing yourself and include it with your application.