Conducting seminars in Boardrooms of prominent business centres.
1. Coordinating with relevant agencies and Getting all channels of social media channels running including Google Adwords Facebook Twitter, LinkedIn ads to get high networth individuals working into our seminars.
2. Getting a telemarketing team organised and getting the telemarketing going with the right telemarketing script with our accounts with outbounders.com.
3. Telemarketing high networth individuals from the leads and confirming their presence at the seminar, with the end result that they walk into seminars, along with their spouses.
4. Verification of High networth individuals walking into the seminar.
5. Sales presentation for each individual HNI walking into the seminar. ( sales brief and training provided online )
6. Seminar sales presentation on behalf of IFBS. ( seminar brief and training provided online )
7. Closing sales on behalf of IFBS and getting the best sales incentives, between $1000 to $5000 on 1 sale.
8. Customer data management
9. Follow up Sales.
10. Follow up emails
11. Follow up sales phone calls once in two weeks for up to three months.
12. Marketing Activity should be within the budget allocated.
13. Expenses for the Seminar invested by IFBS by engaging this event management specialist , Should meet the bottom line balance sheet ROI of IFBS
15. Seminars over a span of three months to be conducted every month
16. 15 seminar × 320$ per seminar = 5000$
17. Plus comissions 1000$ on 1 Marketing franchise sale
18. Plus 2500 to $5,000 on 1 master franchise sale.