Position Overview Looking to join a fast-growing team at the forefront of e-commerce? Want to play a central role at the nerve center of our operations and get paid well to do it?
The e-Commerce Project Manager is the "Integrator" in our business and ensures that our various business functions operate like clockwork. You will naturally kick ass and get a sweet sense of satisfaction when moving tasks into the “Completed” column. This role is a key liaison between the product, marketing and executive teams and ensures we dominate on marketplaces like Amazon.com. This position develops and executes tactical projects that support our goals and delivers the projects on time, on budget.
Responsibilities include planning activities, resource alignment, and coordinating execution. This position requires strong project management capabilities, effective communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to provide insight around potential risks and opportunities, resolve conflict, initiate resolution, and ultimately, deliver results.
● Manage e-commerce functions including, but not limited to, Amazon, optimizing conversion, supporting acquisition and lead gen efforts, updating site content, managing pages and products, maintaining inventory levels, and overseeing user flow/customer experience
● Oversee the digital customer experience including, but not limited to, supporting order lookup and customer service inquiries, coordinating transactional and relationship emails, providing FAQs, overseeing digital properties and managing all post- transactional activities
● Responsible for maximizing revenue on site and maximizing upsell/cross-sell/AOV
● Identify, develop, and execute projects that support our business goals and initiatives
● Work with Executive stakeholders to identify the success criteria of projects, benchmark KPIs, and measure success against identified KPIs
● Lead development of project plans, process flow diagrams and functional and technical requirements
● Lead cross-functional teams on an ongoing basis including stakeholders and team to ensure project success
● Independently ensure the successful implementation of projects including and managing timelines, scopes, budgets, communications, quality, issues, risks, critical paths, and resource constraints
● Keep project plans up to date always
● Monitor and measure project processes and activities to identify and communicate potential issues, risks or problems in a timely fashion and provide corrective action options and drive to resolution
● Prepare launch go/no go checklists and create contingency plans
● Where necessary, escalate schedule delays due to issues and risks to Executive team
● When needed, negotiate project priorities and workload with internal stakeholders and team members
● Provide direction and coaching to members of the team and contractors.
● Lead in a learning and collaborative environment
● Work with the Executive team to ensure marketing and website efforts are aligned and to optimize lead generation
● Perform post project review and lessons learned
● Keep up to date on current e-commerce trends and opportunities.
● Other duties as assigned
● 3+ years managing people in E-Commerce OR PM on large projects dealing with cross-functional teams, complex processes, and multiple technical platforms
● Must be a team player
● Strong understanding of current E-Commerce trends and best practices
● Experience developing project plans, process diagrams, use cases, functional and technical requirements
● Strong background in Digital, E-Commerce, Marketing
● Strong problem solving skills – detail-oriented, creative, practical
● Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, or other advanced degree preferred
● Prior experience with Amazon Seller Central, E-Com, Digital, and Marketing preferred
● Must have 3+ Years of People Management experience
30 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $15/time for dette job
I am familiar with e-commerce roles and I have also handled Australian-based clients as I am an independent contractor at Influx Inc. with over 3 years' experience.