We require a consultant who has prior experience in hotel marketing and branding to work as a consultant with our team during a full REBRANDING phase of an Island Destination Resort in Asia.
Applicants with prior experience in the hospitality industry would be really helpful.
Please find below a basic brief of what we are working to achieve.
1. Creating a new Brand & Visual Identity - Brand Trademarks, Logo and Usage New HOTEL Logo
a. The Visual Identity is critical to communicating the brand identity. The elements within Visual Identity will include logos, typography, color and photography. These elements will define HOTEL’s Brand Voice from a visual perspective. This core requirement will introduce the core Visual Identity elements and will guide for using these elements to achieve a consistent look and feel across guest touch points including signage, use of logos, stationery, business cards etc.
2. Identification of Brand positioning (segment clarity), Brand Idea (ethos), Brand Target (clientele), Brand Values and Brand Personality
3. HOTEL Advertising Guidelines – Signages, collaterals, stationery, brochures, flex, promotional materials
4. Brand Style Guide for HOTEL – the goal for this guide will be to ensure consistency across the entire hotel system thus providing the right product and offer outstanding service, a signal that we truly are a standalone brand or a boutique property. This creates a guest experience that consistently echoes Our Brand Story. To arm designers with all the appropriate tools needed to develop a holistic HOTEL property, we’ve created the ‘why, what and how’ of the brand. This guide will give our designers all the reasons why the Brand is what it is. It helps establish uniformity of practice, consistently express the brand identity and serves as a guide for Interior Design and FF&E selections.
5. To create a VERBAL IDENTITY - The Verbal Identity Standards will bring the brand to life in written and verbal communications. The more consistently Brand Voice is used in communication and execution, the more quickly consumers will identify with the brand and what sets it apart.
6. To create Brand defining elements: To raise our Brand Platform by creating:
a. Our Brand Story
b. Our Brand Principles
c. Our Brand Attributes
d. Our Brand Phrases
e. Our Signature Initiatives
PLEASE NOTE that this is not going to be a small project and i will get MORE details on the project once i can shortlist some candidates who can work with us. ( during which time scopes can be finalized INCLUDING the FINAL PRICE)
10 freelancers are bidding on average $2494 for this job
Hello there, Glen here interested in becoming involved in your project. Please initiate a conversation to discuss your brief in greater detail. Kind regards.
I am a graphic designer, marketing consultant. I love branding and to brainstorm new ideas is my soul-food. I am a perfectionist in my projects and strive to beat deadlines. I love the challenge!