We like to establish a brand value for our innovative patent-pending electronic product. The product is yet to be launched in market through crowd-funding in 2 months. We are looking for marketing and PR support without the high price tag.
Currently we need support during pre-launch and launch phases of crowd-campaign. We also may need support during post-launch. It could go long-term.
We like to have marketing services like:
1. Collateral: Website landing pages, sales and analyst presentations, FAQs and other materials.
2. Integration: Produce engaging materials (such as surveys, case studies or whitepapers) that can be leveraged to build buzz among journalists and analysts and integrate this marketing campaign with PR so that collateral can be re-purposed and crossleveraged.
3. Coordination: Help in optimizing launches by timing the launches with a tradeshow or industry conference, where there are media and analyst influencers in attendance – as well as customers, partners and prospects.
4. Customers: Generate great third-party endorsement for the product launch, say with happy beta customers. The happy beta customers who can speak knowledgeably on the product make great references for media interviews, analyst briefings, case studies and blog posts. This content should be captured and presented.
5. Pre -Brie fings: To ensure that quality media coverage results on the day of the launch, pre-brief all top media and analyst targets, along with
product reviewers (when applicable). Pre-briefing results in more credible endorsements, because businesses can incorporate their testimony in press release quotes (or blog posts) and use them as references for journalists. With the right prep, beta customers can also be offered to media as credible references during pre-briefings.
We are looking for someone to help gain access to tech magazines and enable product placement for our electronic brand.
We already have some marketing and communication effort underway, in form of website, social sites, conference interviews, product images/video series, internet marketing, SEO, blogs, etc.
Electronics industry experience, crowd-funding campaign and PR campaign experience is essential.