Axiom Groupe is a leader in international business meetings and communication, producing conferences, delivering business intelligence and strategic information.
What you will do:
- Development of an international portfolio of client
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Selling our cutting edge events to key decision makers
- Identifying and negotiating with potential clients
- Market research / corporate knowledge
- Face to face contact with clients at the event/conference
- Continuous market research to track information and business requirements within specific industry sector
- continuous and comprehensive competitive research
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Follow the established pre-sales process and consistently use CRM to document prospect interaction ensuring efficient lead management.
- Close sales and meet individual sales goals
- Fluent in English oral and written or European languages
- Highly self-motivated
- Confident and self-assured
- Knowledge in Computer and Familiar with CRM
- Experience in Event management program planning and digital tools in production area.
- High level rewarding commissions from 15% to 25% flat along with a basic if successful deals
-Exposure in a rewarding business culture and a dynamic work atmosphere focused on individual development, coaching, team work, respect and integrity
R[Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]