We are looking for a research rock star; someone who has the incredible skill of finding and deciphering information from numerous sources to paint a picture of the world through data.
This could be a great project for a student with excellent research skills to undertake, and gain insight in to the world of a product-led startup.
The project will be multi-layered and include:
- profiling people who want to eat more plant-based foods, what’s stopping them, what they eat now and where they shop
- what platforms they’re engaging with to understand the category better
- analysis of the ranges available across various shopping platforms in the UK; product positioning, price, etc
- what matters most to consumers when buying prepared foods
- identification of potential international markets to explore in the same way
We expect that most research can be conducted online (including customer surveys), however access to the British Library or similar will likely also be necessary.
Further work will be available for anyone who crushes this!
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit £160 på dette job
I am a professional writer (academic, copy, line and substantive editing) and proofreader offering a good amount of experience in editing a wide range of written stuff.
Hello. I am new here but I am working in the writing industry since 2010. I know all writing techniques, try me once I will deliver supreme quality paper.
Hi. I am excellent at the internet search. I can found obscure information and participated successfully in 15 projects to searching for information. So, I think that I'm great at this work.