I am starting a clothing company and need some research done about the clothing markets in London, UK, and Vancouver, Canada.
The information is required for t-shirts, and concentrated on mid-upper scale brands (FCUK, D&G, AX etc.)
I will need the following information (for both cities):
- different types of clothing by price segment
- list of brands in segment (mid-upper); list of different t-shirt products, price ranges and averages
- number of sales of t-shirts of these brands per month
- buying patterns of these brands; where are they mostly sold? what is the internet presence? are there price differences in online and in store sales?
- how much of t-shirts in this price segment are sold in store? online? other outlets?
- list of online t-shirts stores that allow people to sell their products (for example on ebay i can sell t-shirts; although i will want it to be clothing stores and such)
i need this project done very soon so please only bid if you are serious and can deliver quickly.