This job requires the ability to find and understand information from the internet and summarize it in a spreadsheet.
This is the process:
1. Search Google Images for a search term that I will provide.
2. Use a spreadsheet to enter information about the top 100 search results:
- The url of the site that has the image on it
- The name of the web site
- The type of web site (blog, business, academic, personal,etc)
- What they are discussing on the web page (economics, technology, etc)
- The quality of the image (high, medium or low visual quality)
- The source of the actual image (where did the web site get this image from? This will not be possible on some image but many will say the name of the source)
3. Do this for 5 search terms.
So there will be 500 images in total to do the above process for.
I will provide the search terms to the winner of the project.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $77 for this job
Hi, I have been doing web research and customer service for a UK based company for the last 7years. Im interested to work for your project and ready to start immediately. Thanks
Sounds pretty well defined; I estimate that I could have it done within a few hours, but as a disclaimer in case something unexpected happens, I've put a maximum of 2 days for completion on my bid;