Commutermedia requires research in respect of certain features and the dimensions of the outside areas for the most popular passenger vehicles driven in Australia.
Commutermedia is a new outdoor media business which is based in Sydney, Australia.
Commutermedia requires research to be undertaken to determine the following:
1. Whether the vehicles meeting the criteria below have an ODBII Port to which repair staff can connect engine telemetric computers to diagnose engine and car repair issues.
2. For the vehicles that meet the criteria below, the dimensions of the following outside areas:
a. Rear window
b. Drivers side front door (excluding glass windows section)
c. Drivers side rear door (excluding glass windows section)
d. Passenger side front door (excluding glass windows section)
e. Passenger side rear door (excluding glass windows section)
The vehicles required are classified as passenger vehicles with 2, 3, 4 and 5 doors. These would include the following style of vehicles:
3. Station wagons/Estate cars
4. Utilities/Pickups – Holden Commodore Ute
5. Small 4 wheel drives – for example Toyota RAV 4
6. Large 4 wheel drives – for example Mitsubishi Pajero
7. Light Commercials – for example Toyota Econo vans
1. A table of the car manufactures which the research is required for each of the style of vehicles listed above.
2. An excel spread sheet with the format of the data required as a result of the research.
This research is the beginning of further research that will be required by Commutermedia Australia as it expands its business operation throughout Australia and South East Asia. Successful completion of this research to the levels of accuracy and reliability expected by Commutermedia Australia may result in further research work for the successful researcher.