We are transitioning to Magento with our site that is not yet live ([url removed, login to view]). In doing so, we have come across the following issues that need to be resolved:
* In the checkout process, there is no button being displayed to confirm the transaction, for either registered users or guests. This is a critical functionality and needs to be restored.
* The navigation header bar is not displaying on the front end of the site. Our categories are all active and show up in the Site Map correctly, but there is no corresponding nav bar. This is not the first time that we have had this issue, and we are also looking for a diagnostic on what is causing this to recur.
* The navigation header bar, when it was displaying, was not the same width as the rest of the site. This should also be corrected.
* When users attempt to view the items on their wishlist, the site returns an error page. From this point the site can no longer be accessed without clearing browser cache. If there are no items in the wishlist, there is no problem accessing the page. Items on the wishlist show in the back end correctly.
* Editing any aspect of an existing product causes that product to lose its association with the corresponding image file. Images remain in their respective directories with the same paths. Existing images need to be restored to their correct products, and safeguards put in place to prevent this issue from recurring in the future.
Thanks in advance for your bid on this project. We ask that you only bid on this project if you are very familiar with and comfortable with Magento sites. We are looking to get this taken care of this weekend and will award and release a contract here for the chosen bidder.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $211 for dette job
Hi sweetlake, We have rich experience with CorePHP, Magento, WordPress, Joomla, ZendCart, Expression Engine. Complete your Query within deadline. Please check out my PM.