The list of changes and new features is the following:
• At the presentation menu when the mouse goes over a product the short description appears. I also want the product’s picture to be shown above the short description, but only if the product has a picture that is not the base (default) picture. So, if the product has not a custom picture then no picture will appear. The size of the picture that will be shown in the Ajax window will be the same as it is shown in the product’s page.
• At the right column “Recently Compared Products” and “Recently Viewed Products” and “My Orders” blocks must disappear. Remove also the “My orders” block which appears at the left column in the account dashboard.
• The main categories in the main menu (not the presentation menu) that don’t have products in them, but only have subcategories will not be links. They should not have their own landing page which would lead to the message that there are no products in this category. The user will only be able to click on the subcategories in the main menu.
• In the shopping cart I want the line “Grand Total Excl. Tax” to disappear.
• In the account dashboard wherever orders are shown, the date of the order should be Day/Month/Year.
• At the top of the presentation menu a button must be created. This button will be “See the entire menu” (translation must be able). When you someone presses this button one time, all the main categories and subcategories should open, so that the customer will be able to see the products in them. Then if he wants he will be able to press the button again and the presentation will close the entire drop down menu that was sooner opened with the button.
• The product’s list in the presentation menu of a category should appear in 2 columns in case the products in the category are more than 5.
• Some things about the design of the presentation menu. The title above the products in a subcategory, that says “Product(s) from” must disappear. The subcategories should appear closer to the main categories; there should not be so many gaps between them. The same applies for the products in a subcategory, as there should not be so much empty space between the subcategory and the products. So I would like better use of space in the presentation.
• Erase from the “demostore” theme the different colors that exist in the background of the logo and just leave the main color that also appears at the background of the main horizontal menu.
The project timeline is until 27 of February.
The awarded must agree to this of he wants the project.
The project budget is 40$