• Allow for multiple entities all with separate data elements.
• Display a menu of choices by category.
• Allow user to select condiments and order options(Mayo, lettuce, tomato, etc …)
• Designate order for pickup or delivery. Requires a calendar type option that allows user to select date and time for pickup or delivery. Also must allow for address of delivery.
• Support for shipping options for orders of packaged products.
• Ability to determine optimum number of boxes needed for an order. Based on items ordered.
• Ability to identify items as fresh and then limit shipping options for any order containing fresh items..
• Calendar view to request reservations.
• Section of home page will show New items so items needs to be able to be identified as such.
• Section of home page will show daily specials so items needs to be able to be identified as such
• Ability to handle coupons.
• Register new users using email address and password.
• Customer account creation and login with payment methods stored for easy ordering.
• Users should be able to login to site to pull up their info like previous orders etc.
• Logged in users should be able to pull up their previous orders and place similar orders again.
• Tracking of orders as part of customer loyalty program.
• Support for a mobile app.
• Website should be extensively data driven, so menu items, prices and even restaurant info can be modified without making website changes.
• Users should be able to comment about their experience at the restaurant and give them between one and five stars. Other users should be able to view these comments.
- An interface should be available to enter new Restaurant information into the database. This must be web based or
- As stated earlier, the back end MySql Server Database has been designed and will be available for minor modifications as needed.
The proposed website will let the user select items to order and place their order. The content for all the web pages should be data driven including restaurant Banner graphics, pictures of items to order etc. Basically, when adding a new restaurant to the website, I should be able to add data to the database and the website should be able to generate web pages based on the data. The backend database will be provided for this project and further design changes to the database can be made as required.
After user has made his selections from the menu, he should be able to place his order and pay using a credit card.
We are planning to use a template for the look and feel.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $782 for this job
Hi, We are web design and development company. We have thoroughly read your requirement and we are confident in doing this work and delivering the whole project in time and within budget.