1. Create registration in admin magento Marketing stores menu -> Registration of Admin carousels.
2. The registration made in the Magento admin must have a grid for the presentation of registration and research, inclusion of a new registration, editing the existing one, and deleting an existing registration.
3. The fields that must compose the carousel registration are: id, title, product categories that will be listed in the carousel (category selection), and selection of stores that will receive these carousels in their homes.
4. In the cedCommerce portal, the seller must have the same product carousels registration as the home, but this is the merchant type. The shopkeeper receives active admin carousels, but he can choose to disable or enable in his home. He can also register his carousels to be presented in his home. so on the same screen we will have a grid for admin carousels that the seller can only enable or disable for their website, and another grid to include edit or exclude carousels exclusive to their website.
5. These carousels are now created in the SMMarket 10 theme, see attached prints of examples.
6. For development I provide access to our server.