Due to the time zone, we prefer professionals from LATAM e,g. Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, or any other Latam country.
----“Por cuestiones de zona horaria, preferimos profesionales provenientes de America Latina. Ej.: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico o cualquier otro país de la región.
We are looking for an experienced developer with 4+ years of experience in Magento 2 development.
This position is a full-time contract
• Setup and configure Magento 2.3.x and 2.4.x sites
• Collaborates with the HTML & Design Team to develop the Frontend.
• Good, clean code with debugging and commenting
• Develops Magento modules and customizations (High level of customizations) following strictly Magento’s standards and PHP-FIG PSR2 coding standard for back-end development.
• Backend: configure payment gateways, shipping modules, customized modules, etc.
• Experience in e-commerce Multivendor (Marketplace) as well as Multi-stores and multicurrency.
• Experience in Product Configurations, CSV, Attributes, etc.
• Basic Magento 2 frontend development skills
• Performance optimization, cleanup /refactoring, unit testing, etc.
• Understands and embraces a complete PHP development lifecycle including unit testing, continuous integration, and automated delivery.
• Communicates, coordinates, and collaborates with both Tech Project Manager and Front-End developer against strict weekly deadlines.
• Weekly video meetings or when needed.
• Knowledge of Containers and Dependency Injection
• Knowledge of and ability to apply OOP patterns
• APIs (REST/SOAP)
• Familiar with PWA POS with MSI
• NDA required
Bonus points for:
• Being Certified Magento Professional Developer
• Fully remote work experience
• Framework: Laravel is a plus
• An Active Github or BitBucket profile (provide link)
• Experience in Affiliate Marketing or MLM developments.
• Spanish speaker is a plus
The interview process:
• The pre-selected candidates will be required to answer some questions and share code examples.
• Proceeding with a technical interview.
• The best candidate will work with us for a "trial" period under close supervision with the potential to move into a long-term contract.
This is an opportunity to work on complex Magento 2 projects using a wide range of modules, extensions, customizations, and integrations.
Budget: US$1,200 – US$1.500/month, full-time.
Please, see the instructions in the attached doc.