Due to the time zone, we prefer professionals from LATAM e,g. Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, or any other Latam country.
----“Por cuestiones de zona horaria, preferimos profesionales provenientes de America Latina. Ej.: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico o cualquier otro país de la región.
We are looking for an experienced front-end developer who can do it all: write clean, compliant, well-documented code, craft highly functional and creative UX/UI interfaces, quickly master new web technologies, and communicate & collaborate with both the Project Manager and developers.
Magento 2 Front-End Certification is a PLUS.
• Experience developing with front-end frameworks (such as Bootstrap)
• Interpret and apply style guidelines consistently throughout a build, with a keen sense of design (UI and UX)
• Experience with responsive coding and cross-browser development and testing
• Ability to consistently and concisely document code and processes. W3C coding standard for front end development
• 3+ years of experience in Magento 2 Front-End developments
• Experience using project management tools.
• Experience working successfully in a remote environment or with some remote team members.
• Understand the pros and cons of Service Oriented Architecture
• Familiarity working with mockups from various design formats (PhotoShop, Figma, Zeplin, Sketch)
• Custom Magento 2 Theme Design
• Magento 2 Template Design & Redesign
• Magento 2 Template Integration
• Speed Optimization
• Good knowledge of Magento marketplace (providers of Magento extensions)
• Spanish language is a plus.
• NDA required.
This position is a part-time contract (20 hours/week) for a trial period under close supervision with the potential to move into a long-term contract.
Please, see instructions in the attached doc.
Budget: US$700 - US800/month, 20 hours/week