I am in search of a skilled and detail-oriented Magento Developer . You should be primarily able to design and develop Magento websites.
You will also be responsible for developing and designing Magento modules and templates. Moreover, you should be able to review and troubleshoot any software integration issues. Your responsibilities will also include performing website updates and installing security patches.
As a Magento Developer, you should be up-to-date with the latest IT developments and technologies. Your familiarity with various UI/UX trends will also be beneficial. You should also have a detail-oriented approach and strong analytical skills. A successful candidate should also display good time and project management skills.
- Designing and coding various Magento templates
- Developing and testing Magento modules
- Reviewing and troubleshooting any integration issues
- Building and configuring Magento e-commerce websites
- Performing website updates as and when required
- Installing and updating security patches
- Keeping up-to-date with PHP best practices
- Inspecting and implementing front-end changes
- Optimizing website’s loading time and performance
- Installing, configuring, and testing payment plugins
- Customizing website extensions and testing its functionality
- Ensuring a user-friendly website interface