I need a magento b2b site which functions for Australia and also need multiple b2c sites which run from different domains but use the b2b site as the database
1) When a customer sets themselves up (or we set them up) fields are for a business rather than an individual eg business name, type of trading entity, abn, postal address, shipping address etc
2) No one can just go to the site and see pricing and order. Even once customer sets themselves up they still do not have access to prices and ordering until we approve them. Once approved they must login in to get full access.
3) we would like to get emails when a new customer has registered.
4) If a product is out of stock, we would like the customer to be able to somehow indicated that they would be interested in purchasing the product once it is back in stock, and once the product is back in stock have an email sent to the customer. We have items which come in different options (colours etc) so interest is by option not the product
5) If an item has 5 units available, and a customer tries to order 7 , site lets them buy 5 (charges for 5) and offers to put 2 on backorder or notification when back in stock or no backorder.
6) Access peoples passwords. Customers are forever forgetting their passwords and changing managers.
7) Add video clips to the site –to see and download (if we grant permission)
8) Allow our customers to enter multiple emails on the registration page eg if they have multiple buyers or store managers each has access to the one customer record via their own email address and password. Multiple shipping addresses and multiple unique logins for the one account.
9) Give our customers account payment options ( ie 0,7,14 30 days) only to the customers that we deem worthy, not to all of them
10) Once it is determined which customer is allowed the account payment option, we would like to be able to offer these customer options for early payment when they are entering an order eg: pay as per your normal “x” day account or pay now (as placing this order) and receive a “y”% discount. This discount could be turned on and off and is not available to all customers.
11) “Talk” / synchronize with Myob
We would then look at multiple retail sites running off the inventory database from this site.
The B2b site must be simple and clear as it is not for public use only approved retailers (many of which are not the most computer literate) are not up to speed on using websites. Each of the retail sites we wish to connect to this B2b would have a theme/template added to it to give it its own look/feel
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2587 for dette job
ArrowHiTech is company experts in developing Magento, Wordpress,Joomla, Drupal... With 5 years experiences, we will bring 100% satisfied for you. Can you view PMB to view our demos and reply to us? Thanks a lot!
STOP !!! STOP LOOKING AT ANYMORE BIDS !!! Brother ,your search really ends here. Get your work done right and as it is you are expecting. check our private message then decide yourself. Thanks
Thank you for the opportunity to submit my proposal for your project Enclosed please find in PMB all information relative to my skills, experience, and details about the bid