I am looking for an expert in automated trading software to write a Java or Python program using E-Trade's API. The program should place orders according to user defined parameters. Scanning is not necessary for this project, and will be handled separately. This project's task is to read a .txt file produced by the separate scanner and place limit buy orders on stock names as they are added.
- Performance speed is important. 50 milliseconds from reading the .txt file to placing a buy order is the goal. Faster is better.
- You will need an Etrade account(free for developers) and a live consumer API key.
- A GUI is preferred, but I’m open to a config file if it can accomplish the same thing.
- Should be compatible with Mac OS 10.15.6
- Delivery of source code and files preferred.
I am looking to have this project completed in 4 weeks. The final deliverable should include a standalone Java(or Python) program that runs on Mac OS 10.15.6, and the source code for the project.
Please respond with an estimate of how long you need to complete the project(in hours). Thank you for taking a look.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $25/timen for dette job
Hi there, I have good experience in python, java with Mac OS. I can provide you the expected results quickly. Message me and lets take this forward. Thanks
Hi. I have good trading bot development skills. I can development this project in time. So as you mentioned for the more faster trading for success. Just ping me for detail discussion. Best regards. John