My name is Emily. I own Masters of Mischief Dog Training & Behavior. I currently have a logo- attached, but, don't feel as though it represents the trainer I am now (after 14 + years.) My client's biggest feedback is how much fun my classes are and how my quirky personality brings training alive. My clients also appreciate that I am a proven expert in my field. The typical client is female, 30-50 years old, kids/grand kids, upper middle class- wealthy. They like modern styling with unique touches. Recently, my largest competitor, Luv-A-K9 re branded themselves with a spunky Border Collie graphic. I'm looking for a graphic which isn't the standard dog standing over the logo. I want something quirky, like my business name implies, while still coming off as an expert in my field. When I re-launch my new branding efforts (I'll be redoing my website,) my border collie, Grim, will act as my "spokesdog." I'm having some cartoons drawn of him so he can act as a 'guide' through the webpage.
* I'm looking for a modern, simple design which isn't devoid of personality.
* I don't want a dog silhouette, dog with trainer, etc (SEE: everyone else's logo.)
* I do want something bold, which stands out when on the front of a brochure, BUT which is easy to read.
* I'd like to stick with purple in the logo, but prefer 5f2f8f. I'm not married to the green. I found the purple and green hard to read.
* With my current logo, the writing in the green circle is IMPOSSIBLE to have embroidered. I'd like to avoid this.
* The logo will encompass my business name just( Masters of Mischief is fine + slogan (TBD)- unsure if I should have Dog Training + Behavior in the logo. Don't want it too busy. With the right logo, it should be self explanatory.)
* I need a full logo + a small logo (see uploaded purple and white paw.)
* Logo Fat Collie- something I was tinkering with. don't think it needs the badge around it.... but, I like how simple yet, fun it is. FONT: Adorn