ILL&MATES illustration studio/agency is focused on creating illustration for different client’s needs. We are looking for Business Development Manager who will be able to find new enterprise clients and expand projects and sales. Our perfect candidate has strong network in the field of advertising and marketing.
• The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
• Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
• To have a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services our company can provide: evaluate clients’ needs, stay informed about the market and the business trends.
• Work on increasing the business profitability by growing existing business and identifying new business opportunities including introduction as well as implementation of new services.
• Participate in pricing.
• Perform any other job related duties assigned.
• Positive attitude and result oriented
• Good interpersonal, management and decision-making skills
• Able to work both independently
• Able to work under pressure
• Thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment
• Excellent networking skills (especially in advertising and marketing fields)
• Business acumen and common sense
• Experience working with and selling into agencies, agency trading desks etc.