Lukket

Alton Court

We need a logo for our new project which is the most prestigious new luxurius residential highrise condo, currently under construction. Ideally situated in the center of a beautiful 6,550 m2 garden, the building occupies only a mere 15% of the garden, leaving the other 85% for tennis court, running path and exquisite landscaping. The logo we are seeking needs to emphasize a "luxury" lifestyle. And one of the Logos that we really like is St. Regis.

We would also like this logo to look good on both light and dark [url removed, login to view], we plan to use this logo on our website as well as in printed advertisements and on the uniforms, so please be sure the logo works well in all mediums.

Færdigheder: Logo Design

Se mere: the most beautiful website design, the most beautiful logo design, look for design garden, logo design garden, landscaping website design, garden logo design, design tennis logo, construction design logos, the most beautiful design website, logos for construction, logos for building construction, logo garden, residential construction website, residential building, lifestyle, landscaping logo, highrise, garden design, design a logo for st, court, condo, construction design plan, 550, court logo design, condo design

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 0 bedømmelser ) Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of

Projekt-ID: #98652

68 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $546 for dette job

technosystem

we are ready to start immediately. SORG

$1000 USD in 4 dage
(26 bedømmelser)
6.5
keithone

let's get it on...

$500 USD in 5 dage
(75 bedømmelser)
6.3
respiro

Please read your P.M. Thank you!

$400 USD in 2 dage
(58 bedømmelser)
6.2
tisindiadelhi

Lets start:)

$300 USD in 4 dage
(11 bedømmelser)
5.9
dinamicdesign

Ready to begin. Please view PM.

$500 USD in 7 dage
(57 bedømmelser)
5.8
ibrains

Please chk the pm. Thanks

$300 USD in 2 dage
(67 bedømmelser)
5.4
Gudoc

Ready to start immediately on your project, as we are the experts in such things. Waiting for your selection. Thanks!

$1500 USD in 30 dage
(24 bedømmelser)
5.4
osky

Please, check you post PM for samples of my work

$300 USD in 5 dage
(40 bedømmelser)
5.3
designfxpro

professional logo designer here ready to start...please view PM for sample works...

$300 USD in 3 dage
(29 bedømmelser)
4.8
vsworx

We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality. [url removed, login to view]

$300 USD in 7 dage
(4 bedømmelser)
4.7
dizzaincom

Hello Alton! We are very glad you gave us a chance to place a bid on the project. I encourage you to view our portfolio at [url removed, login to view] We have good opportunities to develop this project Mere

$300 USD in 3 dage
(3 bedømmelser)
4.6
mditsol

Hello! Catch us over mb. As a team expertized in field of designing we assur eto rovide you with an outstanding logo. Assuring you of several concepts, good service and delivery of mother files at the end of teh projec Mere

$302 USD in 4 dage
(16 bedømmelser)
4.6
naro

Hi First of all I suggest you to visit [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] Also you can see my reviews... If you are interested I will make this project for you.I will propose you a few graphi Mere

$350 USD in 5 dage
(10 bedømmelser)
4.2
softwebworks

We are team of Professional Designers and [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] like to do impressive job for you.

$350 USD på 1 dag
(5 bedømmelser)
4.1
rushi2440

Dear Sir, In last 4 months we have developed 14 Dynamic Php projects and 25-30 .NET Projects for Clients in US, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, [url removed, login to view] Includes sites like Real Estate, Dating, Content Managem Mere

$550 USD in 2 dage
(3 bedømmelser)
3.9
gorvard

Hi, let's start.

$350 USD in 5 dage
(6 bedømmelser)
3.8
Grafpixels

Hello, please see PM for details.

$300 USD in 3 dage
(8 bedømmelser)
3.7
russianfreelance

Hi please read a pm from us.

$300 USD in 2 dage
(6 bedømmelser)
3.5
BarryWebSEO

I can do this for you.

$400 USD in 7 dage
(6 bedømmelser)
3.4
vakov

i'll do my best!!check your pmb please.. thx...

$1000 USD in 4 dage
(10 bedømmelser)
3.2