We are a web hosting company looking to hire a server expert with ATLEAST 4 years of experience that can basically handle the windows/linux tasks that our L1 techs cannot and MUST speak PERFECT English. Ideally this job is for someone that works in this field already and is online most of the day anyways that can handle on average 4-8 tickets per a week on the side of their other regular main job. Some of our requirements:
- Around for 8 hours at some point during this time zone: 10AM - 1AM EST
- Very well versed in Windows Server and all of its subsystems and Linux is a big plus if you are experienced with it as well.
- Well versed in handling windows migrations, Plesk, working with IPMI, setting up raid, diagnosing errors and issues, working with mirroring, failovers, etc...
- Speaks (writes) English very well
- Be able to be alerted by email of tickets you need to resolve. (1-2 per a day max)
What we have in mind is $6 for most simple tickets and $12 for advanced tickets. And more if it’s really complicated.
I have more than 20 years of experience I can help you with all support and infraestructure needs. I can deliver fast and I am always online. Please consider my offer.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $112 for this job
Dear Sir, I have good experience of system administration as working in web hosting company. i hope that i can better work with you and configure you [url removed, login to view] for your consideration.
Hello, I'm Network Engineer and System Admin, and I would like to work on your project. I would like to have further discussion in regards to the job. Hire me me for the job.
I have strong experience in handling tickets. I have strong experience in windows servers, and other operating systems, resolved more complex issues in my career.