I need a linux virtual machine with desktop GUI (GNOME or other) so I can run "hitleap" autosurf browser on it.
Here are the requirements:
1) The connection should go through an external HTTPS proxy with login requirment. I already have one.
2) Ram requirement will be 1GB max.
3) Install the smaller linux available. I don't want anything requiring 10 GB space minimum. Tell me what minimum GB you can provide for the virtual machine.
4) Disable auto updated (I don't know if it's like windows on linux) so the remaining HDD space is not filled after X number of weeks by auto updates.
5) Disable any useless RAM usage by operating system (linux) so all resource can be used by hitleap autosurf program
6) Hitleap should automatically be launched on operating system start.
The virtual machine can be in OVA format or anything else that works with Oracle Virtual Box. I will copy it x20 so I hope this will not cause any issue.
Make sure the server you provide will be compatible with any internet adapter and that internet connection will work. Or tell me what I should do to make it work.
Please PM with what you CAN do and what you CANNOT do. Random text with your proposal may be ignored.