I want to send faxes from a Linux machine and I'm looking for a solution which includes:
- a hardware recommendation for an USB-Modem over which faxes are send with
- and script which provisions a Linux machine so it can send faxes
- for the OS your script runs on I prefer Ubuntu 20.04. LTS. However, if you think that a different Linux is a better option, I'm open to use that distribution.
- the script which provisions the Linux machine should be written in Ansible or Bash
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- the USB-Modem you choose is from US Robotics of type USR5637
- your scripts provisions Hylafax
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €500 timen for dette job
Hi, How are you? I just saw your job posting and I felt that I can help you with this job considering the experience I have with Shell Script, Ubuntu and Linux. Please check my portfolio. Regards, Ayesha
Hi, I will be highly delighted to help you in your project. I am experienced in Installation and configure server and client appliction. Thanks Ashish A.
Hi , i can install and nu hylafax for your linux machine in order to send and receive fax but you need to have a gsm modem in order to have them configured. Let's talk in details if you are interested.
There is a guide here [login to view URL] that I like, I am experienced working with the shell on linux and writing bash scripts, I manage my own vps. Alex, [login to view URL]