I need a detailed documentation on how to create scalable Global Docker Swarm with Traefik.
You can any shared storage system available on Azure to enable shared data for cloud-init purposes for example.
- detailed documentation (for an advanced user)
- cloud-init file that handles the creating/joining swarm
- support for regions (identify docker host region by hostname or similar, up to you).
- automatic Traefik SSL (letsencrypt)
- force redirect http to https
- support for any number of manager nodes in Docker Swarm
- use docker-compose files
- three nodes: "node-us", "node-eu", "node-manager"
- four simple hello world websites (containers, show network info): us only, eu only, eu/us only and global
- traefik dashboard with authentication
I should be able to validate the demo just by creating any number virtual machines with cloud-init file in a autoscale group. I should be able to set the number of manager nodes into to the shared storage system used.
Nodes are using Ubuntu server 20.04 LTS and you can assume the server's domain under load balancer is example.com. So use [login to view URL] for the dashboard for example.
2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €65 timen for dette job
With low rental costs, I can gradually get used to the job, while working while studying. Gradually, I can approach more difficult projects. And you don't need to worry about hiring me.