this server is configured entirely as a pure mail server..
webmin, virtualmin, qmail, openwebmail are installed..
and domains(emails) are added...
however, it shows this error:
1) Qmail Mail Server (not activated)
I can't "start mail server" either,
try to reconfigure mail server, it shows
"The directory /var/qmail does not appear to be the QMail base directory. Maybe QMail is not installed, or your module configuration is incorrect."
2) checking "webmin>server>Virtualmin Virtual Servers (GPL)"
The status of your system is being checked to ensure that all enabled features are available, that the mail server is properly configured, and that quotas are active ..
BIND DNS server is installed, and the system is configured to use it.
The QMail server does not appear to be installed on your system, or has not yet been set up properly in Webmin's QMail Configuration module. If you are running a different mail server, select it on the module configuration page.
.. your system is not ready for use by Virtualmin."
3) try to activate mail function for a domain, shows
Failed to open /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts for writing"
I need someone already experienced with webmin/virtualmin/qmail/openmail..
and reconfigure this server to work..
terms of payment:
1) configure a mail function for any specific email address I provide and prove its fully working sending/receiving mails.
2) provide steps to fix the problem and add email domain and addresses for the server
As this should be a little task for an experienced webmin admin, my budget for this would be $30. and timeframe should be 12 hours (maximum).
PM me if you have any questions.