"Mining Portal Open Source" is a well known project for running pools to mine crypto currency. We want to update the current project, deploy to VMWare ESXi, document all steps and verify. The goal will be to publish the work for free download.
1. Fork project, publish to business github repo.
2. Follow steps here ([url removed, login to view]) and update the accompanying document. Dependencies need to be corrected, a few steps are missing.
3. Build as VMWare ESXi image running Ubuntu 16.04. We can provide link to OS image, fresh install, nothing else. As an option, you can install using VMWare workstation, but it has to deploy to ESXi and run.
4. Basic requirements:
- VMWare ESXi
- Ubuntu 16.04
- MPOS project
- Has to install to VMWare ESXi
- Engineer has to be able to repeat all steps to create a matching VM
- Usernames, image names, passwords need to match documentation
- Needs a script to startup
- Needs to mine to our wallet using LTC as test
- MySQL has to load locally and remotely
- Web UI needs to load locally and remotely
We can provide VMs that we built to test this. We are short handed and need the help. Most of our work is for open source release or free distribution, but we want to work with engineers who understand what we do.