We currently have Nagios Core 4.4.5 installed on Google Cloud console. We are having issues with getting the switches , firewalls printers and windows machines to communicate with the nagios server. The communication should be done over the WAN there is no internal network.
All communication must be done through English.
Working hours 08:00 to 16:00 (GMT +2)
Work will be conducted via Any desk remote software
We need the following
1. We have a Ubuntu Server LTS 18.04 hosted on Google Cloud with Nagios installed already.
2. Check to see if the firewall rules created on GCP is in order and are they required.
3. Create 4 host-groups Windows Servers , Switches , Routers , Firewalls
3. Install NRPE client on 4 X IPFire Linux machines and add them to Firewalls hostgroup
[login to view URL] the Windows client for deployment on various windows servers and to report to the Windows Servers hostgroup
5. Setup 3 Netgear smart switches to report to Nagios
[login to view URL] the Nagios server and do security hardening
Payment will be received upon successful testing and completion of the project.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $243 på dette job
Hello there, I can help you with your nagios cofiguration and also with the GCP firewall rules so your devices can communicate with the nagios server. Regards, Bogdan S
Hi, I have provided a practical timeline and quote unlike others who say it can be done in 1-3 days. Which is not feasible. I have expertise with Nagios XI and core and can do it confidently.