We are looking for an expert in setting up and configuring MongoDB (4.0) on AWS or similar cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for help with the following:
1. Create a stable, replicated deployment of MongoDB 4.0 on AWS or other similar cloud infrastructure
2. Set up MongoDB 4.0 replication to ensure a stable deployment
3. Verify that replication and failover is working correctly
4. Document the steps to take when MongoDB needs to be upgraded
5. Set up and document a backup and restore procedure
6. Ideally you have experience with Node / Express applications as well
1. You have already completed all of the above requirements successfully for other production databases
2. You have lots of experience with MongoDB 3.6 and 4.0
3. You have lots of experience with self-hosting MongoDB on AWS EC2 or other similar cloud infrastructure
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $13/time for dette job
Hi I am AWS and digital ocean expert and will do the task as per your requirement and have expertise in the relevant field. I have 9 years of experience. regards
Hello Hope you are doing well. I have 6 years of experience of Linux, AWS and Digital Ocean. I can install Monog DB on AWS / Digital ocean. Regards VishnuLal*
Hello,Sir expert here *** High Quality + Graphic Design *** I have read your description . and i can do your project perfectly. i have develop 5+ Web and Android . Please ping me. Thank you.
Hi please consider my bid for your project. I have extensive experience in deploying apps on cloud (AWS, Azure, GCloud), and of building scale able systems.